Epoxy floor coatings are commonly used for commercial flooring services. Epoxy coatings are normally applied over concrete floors to provide a high-performance, smooth, and durable surface that can last many years and withstand heavy loads. Many industrial sites, warehouses, and commercial buildings in the Phoenix area rely on epoxy floors to maintain clean and safe conditions for workers, equipment, and inventory.
Commercial Epoxy flooring offers many advantages when compared to other traditional coatings applied over concrete:
- Creates a high-gloss surface that can significantly increase the brightness of interior areas
- Offers a hard-wearing durable surface able to withstand heavy and continuous traffic
- Durable and easy to clean
- Ideal for warehouses and industrial applications
- Resists oil stains and creates a seamless surface that can last many years
- Provides a chemically resistant surface ideal for manufacturing plants
- Offers enhanced safety when the surface contains anti-slip additives
Call Pro-Surfacing now for an estimate!